BUILDING BUSINESS SUCCESS IN SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
5:30 to 7pm
Located at:MCV Insurance Producers
301 S. Ham Ln., Lodi, CA 95242
Did you know that San Joaquin County offers a variety of FREE services for SJ County businesses? Learn about what SJ County can do to help boost your business' success at our Professional Development Series.
Topics covered include:
Services and financial programs targeted for companies with new job opportunities including:
- WorkNet Job Recruitment in Cal-Jobs
- On-the-Job Training reimbursements
- Lodi Electric New Jobs Discount
- Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- State Hiring Tax Credits.
How to use the California Labor Market Info database
Free help in writing job descriptions, average hourly wages paid by job title and lists of companies/contacts within your industry to use as a "cold call" sales tool.
What is it and how do you make best use of city resources to obtain permits, licenses and expansion advice? Includes information on resources such as:
- Small Business Development Center
- Your local Chamber of Commerce and economic development activities lead by your city.
- What financial incentives should you look for such as tax credits, sales tax reductions and reimbursement/discounts.
Free for Young Professionals of Lodi members; non-members $10.
Sign up for Young Professionals of Lodi membership at the event to be included in a special raffle.
Please use the form below to RSVP.